Access our Frequently asked Questions.
We're here to help
Yes, Qatar Airways owns the school and the school is managed by Orbital Education.
Admissions is open to local and expatriate students aged between 3 to 18 years, Foundation Stage 1 to Year 13. At least one parent must be a full time employee of Qatar Airways or one of its subsidiaries. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
Parents are responsible for paying the fees directly to the school via bank transfer or cheque, a receipt will be issued which can be reimbursed via the Qatar Airways intranet - GEMS system if you receive the education allowance.
Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer. Credit card facilities are not available. If you are applying for a place from outside Qatar, fees should be paid by bank transfer. Please include your child's name as the reference.
Oryx International School
P.O.Box 22550, Doha, State of Qatar
QA87 CBQA 0000 0000 4580 5859 3500 1
Commercial Bank of Qatar
P.O.Box 3232, Doha, State of Qatar
Orbital Education, who operate international schools around the world, manages the school. Find out more about Orbital Education here.
The following documentation is required - detailed further information can be found in the Admissions Information link above
- Mother’s Qatar ID copy
- Father’s Qatar ID copy
- Child’s Qatar ID copy
- Mother’s passport copy
- Father’s passport copy
- Child’s passport copy
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s vaccination records
- Completed Medical Form (this will be emailed to you once we have received the application form and fees)
- One passport-sized photo of the child
- Child’s school reports for the last two academic years (for assessment requirements)
- Child's attested school report for the last academic year - MOE&HE registration requirement (if coming from outside of Doha)
- Health Report for children from a PHCC Clinic - obtained in Qatar. This includes: All students joining from FS1 to Year 1, who have never been to school; Students who are transferring schools within Qatar – FS1 to Year 1; andNew students who are coming from outside of Qatar - FS1 to Year 12
- Once you have registered, then provide the school nurse - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the student Covid Vaccination Certificate for students over the age of 12
Tuition fees should be paid at the beginning of each term.
The Qatar Airways employee should submit the fee payment receipt for re-imbursement up to the value of their Education Allowance via the Qatar Airways Intranet (GEMS system).