Facilities are not available for use until further notice due to Covid restrictions.
Once we open up again
Oryx International School has a range of facilities, which are available to hire during evenings, weekends and throughout the school holidays. Details of the facilities opening hours and the associated costs, are shown below.
All Qatar Airways staff and parents of Oryx International School will receive a 25% discount off the public rate, as shown below.
To apply for the hire of Oryx International School facilities please complete the form below and submit to our Sports Administrator by email to email@example.com.
Before completing the form, please carefully read the Conditions of Hire. All information requested must be provided. Once received, we will check availability and confirm details of the booking and the payment required to secure the booking.
Use of the facilities will be subject to compliance with the strict rules we have in place for access to the school and use of facilities. These are as follows:
- Parents/Staff will need to book by Thursday at 1:00 pm of the previous week in advance by sending an email to Gina via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents/Staff will be temperature checked and need to show their Qatar Airways ID & QID as well as Ehteraz displaying the green/Gold logo with double vaccinated and sign in with contact details (name, QID & Mobile number) at the security gate at Pedestrian Gate 2 Barwa Street only with prior booking.
- No parents/staff allowed to enter the gym/swimming pool without booking in advance.
- You need to sign a disclaimer form acknowledging that there is no Lifeguard or gym instructor on duty and the school is not responsible for any accidents that might happen.
- Parents/Staff can also bring their children but no other relatives or friends.
- Students cannot use the facilities without one of their parents accompanying them.
- No trainer to teach the children.
- Only children above 12 who are double vaccinated are allowed to use the pool.
- Only children above 16 who are double vaccinated are allowed to use the gymnasium.
- Follow the rules posted in the swimming pool/gym.
- There will be no spectators or friends allowed entry to the school.
- You will make your way directly to the venue and not move around the school site unnecessarily.
- You will be required to wear appropriate sports attire and sports shoes.
- You will be required to wear your mask at all times when not participating in the activity to reduce risks.
- On arrival, you will be required to hand sanitize.
- Social distancing must be in place at all times using 1.5 metres distance as a rule.
- When leaving the site, hands and equipment must be sanitized and cleaned after use.
- Changing rooms will not be in use but toilets can be used if necessary.
- There will be no access to drinking water so you should bring your own drinking water and towels, etc.
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the location of all marked emergency and fire alarms and emergency exit routes in the location if available.
- If there is a Fire Alarm then you should follow the emergency exit routes and evacuate the location congregating at the appropriate Muster point.