I hope that you have all had a restful mid-term break, there are only a few weeks left of this school year and we have some great events still coming up before we close for the Summer holidays.
Coffee Morning 25 May at 07:00
Please join us for our last coffee morning before Ramadan and the end of the school year. We would like to find out from you what worked during this academic year, what you would like to see happening in the school in the new academic year. All suggestions are always welcome.
Reports will be distributed on 8 June followed by Parent Teacher Student meetings which you can set up with your class teacher.
Art Exhibition 11 - 15 June We will be holding our first Art Exhibition in school during the second week of June, please come in to see the creative works of art that your children have been working on over the last few weeks.
End of Year Celebrations and Awards - 19 June Please join us from 10:00, for our first End of Year Awards Celebrations, where our students that have excelled during the year will be awarded.
Ramadan As you know Ramadan will be starting next week, during this time the school will follow an adjusted timetable. If there are any changes to the start or end of the school day we will inform you.
- The school day will begin at 08:00 and finish at 13:00.
- Doors will be open from 07:45.
- There will not be any After School Activities or After School Care for children.
- Please pick-up your children promptly at the end of the day.
- During snack times, students who are fasting may proceed directly to the Arabic & Islamic Studies classroom where Miss Nehad will supervise.
- For students that are not fasting, eating will be limited to the Canteen and no where else.
- For staff, eating will take place in the Faculty Room.
- Students should take water bottles as usual to school and may drink water in the classroom.
We wish all our Muslim parents, students and teachers a blessed Ramadan.
The final day of the school year is June 28, but this may change depending on the Eid holidays. Please let us know if you plan to leave before June 28.