The Uniform Shop customer service number - +974 3381 3328.
Children are expected to wear the school uniform at all times whilst attending school and also during After School Activities (ASAs) off site. All uniforms and associated items must be clearly labelled with your child’s full name. Oryx International School will not be held responsible for the loss of any uniforms or other clothing.
School uniform details
|Primary Girls||Primary Boys||Secondary Girls||Secondary Boys||All|
|School shirt with logo (excluding FS1 and FS2)||School shirt with logo||School shirt (long or short sleeved) with logo||School shirt (long or short sleeved) with logo||School cap or hat - compulsory|
|Tartan skirt (excluding FS1 and FS2)||Grey shorts||Tartan skirt||Grey shorts (Years 7 - 9)||Winter jersey|
|School dress - All primary students||Grey trousers||Tartan scarf||Grey trousers||White socks - compulsory|
|School cardigan||School jumper||Grey trousers||School tie||Black school shoes - compulsory|
|Black stockings can be worn under the skirt||Black swimming shorts||School cardigan||School jumper||Trainers for PE - any colour|
|Black swimming costume||Black swimming rash vest||Black stockings can be worn under the skirt||Black swimming shorts||PE kit – school shorts and shirt - compulsory|
|Black swimming costume||Black swimming rash vest||Swimming cap - compulsory|
|Track pants are compulsory to wear over the PE uniform||Track pants are compulsory to wear over the PE uniform||School bag (variety available) - compulsory|
|Book bag - FS - Year 2 can purchase these instead of a school bag.|
- Foundation Stage girls do not wear the skirt and blouse anymore and only the dress is required.
- Foundation Stage and Primary boys do not wear a tie anymore and can choose to wear shorts or long trousers.
- Primary girls can choose to wear the skirt, the dress or trousers
- Secondary girls can wear the skirt or trousers and we have introduced a tartan necktie/scarf to differentiate them from the primary students.
- Secondary boys can wear shorts (up to Year 9) and long trousers with a tie.
- School bags from the uniform shop are compulsory, please do not bring other bags into school.
- School shoes must be black and NOT trainers, these are only to be used for PE lessons or after school activities.
- Girls can wear black stockings under their skirts but NOT leggings.
- During main PE Lessons it is optional for boys and girls in Secondary whether or not they wish to wear shorts or long tracksuit trousers. In some activities, it might not be suitable for long trousers due to safety reasons, e.g. hurdles. When travelling outside of the school grounds in PE kit, track suit trousers, or other long black trousers, should be worn. Shorts can be worn underneath.
School bag information:
- Expandable book bag - FS1 to Year 2 : QAR45
- FS to Year 2 backpack : QAR65
- Year 3 - 6 backpack : QAR85
- Year 7 - 10 active backpack : QAR190
- Year 7 - 10 portfolio bag : QAR120
School bags are compulsory
- Black, grey or burgundy colours may be worn to school.
- Female students may wear small stud earrings and a watch.
- Male students may wear a watch.
- All jewellery and watches must be removed for PE and certain other activities.
- White socks or black stockings can be worn with the skirt, leggings are not permitted
- Black leather school shoes (no trainers)
- Girls hair must be tied back neatly, boys must have their hair cut short and neat
- Girls may wear one set of earrings (studs, nothing big), boys may not wear earrings
Please refer to our School Uniform Catalogue for all pricing and sizes
Ordering our school uniform
The new shop, Noble House Trading, is located at Barwa Commercial Avenue, Safwa Building - Unit no 30, Gate 10 from the back side (near TechnoQ)
Saturday - Thursday:
Mobile number: 3381 3328
Telephone number: 4039 0264
Log on, locate ORYX, create an account and you can shop. Use the following code when making your online order: OX1104.